Monday, December 29, 2008

in conversation with a journalist

naveeta: u know what... i did a fuck all story...where some sahar locals paid homage to dead pigeons...and said no air crafts of Pak airlines should be allowed on Indian soil... because they killed the pigeons at the Taj
naveeta: i was so embarrassed to go there that i didn't mention it to the boss...just wrote a one liner about the story
now boss calls me, n says they are taking it as front page
naveeta: i was doubting my journalistic credentials when i went for the story
now I've a doubt about journalism

3 Comments:

Blogger AR Hemant said...

I'm surprised it surprises you anymore.

23 January, 2009  
Blogger Ostar said...

Funny blog. Ho ho ho!

12 May, 2009  
Blogger another wanderer said...

@The Not So Talkative Man: doesn't surprise me, but always amuses me

@Vishal: Thanks! Where have you disappeared?

22 March, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home