Monday, July 02, 2007

few pegs down

Anand: to phir?
kitna time lagati hai?
any way, the other day u were askin me na about favourite song and all.....
i've just discovered my favourite song....
it's.....sisik..sisik sumbi sumbi, sisik...sisik sisik sullu sullu................sisik..sisik sumbi sumbi, sisik...sisik sisik sullu sullu....
dil ki haalat....kisko bataye, hum bhi pagal, tum bhi pagal, hum bhi pagal tum bhi pagal
me: ru drunk?
Anand: nazare zukaye, nazare uthaye, nazare zukaye, nazare uthaye, hum bhi pagal tum bhi pagal
it's good na.....
me: hehehe
Anand: what heehehe? it's shot on our own mithunda and madhu
me: hehe...
Anand: what hehe? i'm sharing something so important and personal with u and ur...........
me: ur drunk anand...go sleep
Anand: u know, how this song begins?
Madhu is a typical gaaon-ki-gori types and playing with kids on the bank of river at villages' outskirts.....
me: ok....
Anand: and then our get mithunda is passingby
me: ok..
Anand: and a kid calls him up
asks him if he could join in game
he asks, what's the game
me: why u telllin me all this
Anand: b'cos it's funny
me: hehe... ok

2 Comments:

Blogger Prashant said...

i thot i wud just pick the 1 post of urs that wasnt funny at all, not even read it to increase the count on each others comments to make it seem like my blog is a hit, and just reply to ur comment in the same 1. 2. 3. fashion to make it seem like v r having a conversation but im sorry to say that:

a. i laughed my ass off at sisik sisik sullu sullu and must be invited to any further drinking parties with THE anand

b. stop aping my style of schizophrenic bracket talk (its my thang)

c. "a. b. c." is not the same as 1. 2. 3.

P.S. ive also got the adult blog feature enabled, did u notice? :D (there should be an emoticon for cheeky-smile-with-eyebrows-raising)

P.P.S. ok, now i AM copying ur style 4 reasons mentioned above

P.P.P.S. i see u got the batman comment to show.. now 4 the blog roll.. cmon.. be a good girl

03 April, 2008  
Blogger another wanderer said...

@Prashant: Shit...so sorry about the blog roll. I have no idea how to do it. Please to explain.
Also, I am aware that I am replying after 7 years, so I it's totally ok if you don't reply to this :)

22 March, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home