Wednesday, May 09, 2007

my puppy died

abbasdo: wot happened
did'nt kno u had a puppy
me: dunno..two of thm...
one died few days bck
they are stray puppies...i dont kno thm much....
bt used to feed thm sumtimes
abbasdo: were they nething like their owner as in malnourished
me: hmmm...im not their owner re...
ya...they were quite thin...which is why i used to give thm stuff to eat
abbasdo: u said my puppy died so i thot.......
me: oh ok...thts coz i used to talk to thm everday
hehehe
abbasdo: u laughin!!!!!
morose wud b d right emotion
me: its fine....death is not such a bad thing...i usually do this wen people die
abbasdo: laugh???
me: no..as in...generally tell myself tht death is not a bad thing at all
abbasdo: u gotta have ur system checked

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey Swati...i just happen to stumble upon your blog while i was doin somethin else...the virtual world is a small place..and i started reading all your posts with much interest...i read them all upto the first post and i have to tell you...you are so great at painting images...i love your style and your language....you have an earthy and rooted feel to your blogs which i can totally empathize with..i have bookmarked your blog and im hopin to read more of you....have a great day :)

19 May, 2007  
Blogger another wanderer said...

thank you so much priya! you made my day! :)

25 May, 2007  
Blogger vyaas said...

liked ur writing style ...!
keep scribbling ..

08 June, 2007  
Blogger another wanderer said...

@virender: thank you so much :)

22 March, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home