Wednesday, May 09, 2007

guess who called?

My life seems to get weirder everyday.Guess who called me an hour ago?
Deepti Naval.

Apparently, she heard I write well (dunno who told her that)and has asked me to assist her on the script she's writing.
I have no clue where she got my cell number from. I told her we could meet and discuss.

The conversation went like:
Tring tring
ME: Hello
SHE: Hi Swati...This is Deepti Naval speaking
ME: Ya Deepti...tell me (like i speak to her every second day or something)

Anyways, I'l be meeting her a few days later. Lets see how it goes...

The strangest things happen to me...

3 Comments:

Blogger anoop said...

just bookmarked ur blogs....!!!

26 May, 2007  
Blogger Braveheart said...

That's some strange thing to happen! Good luck :)

-- Akshaya

12 June, 2007  
Blogger another wanderer said...

@Anoop: thank you so much!

@Braveheart: Thanks Akshaya. I didn't get the job after all coz she wanted someone older and with more life experience...oh well...

22 March, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home