Monday, October 16, 2006

words

I don't mind sad endings. Atleast I'm always the leading lady.

Love is all a matter of timing. Its no use meeting the right person too early or too late.

I also like my stories to have happy endings. It's just that I don't know how to write them.

When you don't take no for an answer, there is still a chance of getting what you want.

Despite how false and cliched love is, we have no choice. We will always be in love with love.

If you have to choose between two kinds of love - true love, which is ordinary and mundane and false love, which is dazzling and shortlived, which would you choose?

Love is the blank spaces between lines in a love letter - no promises, no dialogues - just love.

Was the trap perfectly set or was I blind?

These are some lines that stayed with me after all the films I watched at the Asian Film Festival.