Friday, June 30, 2006

lies

I lie. Its my only weakness in the world of sin.

For different reasons, mainly to entertain myself and others. I lie when events unfolding in the strict confines of my imagination, beg a release. And that release can only be into the outside world. I have to let them free, so they can feed on reactions and comments of my unsuspecting audience, and blossom.

Lying was my pastime as a child. Everyday, on my way home from school, I would make up stories to entertain my mother.

The urge is much less now, but I don't know whether to attribute that to the realisation of right and wrong or my fast dwindling imagination.

4 Comments:

Blogger divya said...

wen we dont really know what truth is, especially working in a field like journalism, how does one exactly define what a lie is?

30 June, 2006  
Blogger another wanderer said...

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

06 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sx53SH The best blog you have!

02 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9iV8lC write more, thanks.

04 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home