Wednesday, May 24, 2006

obsessive compulsive disorders

Everyone in my house has a special OCD.

My mom is obsessed with cleanliness. She even washes apples with soap because she thinks they are sprayed with artificial color.

My dad has a pen fetish. Our house is filled with pens. They pour out from every room, every flower vase, every cupboard drawer. One day, I flicked one pen, a Cross, and he noticed immediately and questioned me the next day about it.

And I have this obsession with neatness. It may or may not be clean, but the room must be neat. Everything has to be in order. Even a handkerchief lying out of place gives me nightmares. So, even if I reach home at 1 am after a dog tiring day, I still have to keep everything in order, or else I won't get sleep.

We are a mad family.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had an obsessive compulsive disorder for neatness. My house wouldn't be the mess that it is ... may be I should call you over to my house - you'd start making it neat immediately!!

24 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have these sudden urges to tidy things up too. it doesn't ever happen regularly, but that is the fun. on a regular day, my room is a mess. finally the mess gets so messy that the tidying up gives me immense amount of satisfaction. suddenly i can breathe... and inhale in purity and happiness... ahahaha.

25 May, 2006  
Blogger divya said...

i am so obsessed with neatness... and i love tidying up so much that i actually enjoy messing up a place secretly cheering at the treat of cleaning up that awaits me! then when the place is a total mess i clean for hours and hours and it is like having an orgasm!

26 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of things give us orgasms! may god only help. hehehe.

28 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home